Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Meme, Myself and I


Meme, Myself and I....
See what I did there?
Clever, right? 

Maybe "corny" is a better word....
Aca-ward.

Anywho.... I've just gathered some memes from the wonderful World Wide Web to get you through this week!!!
{Source}

{Source}
{Source}
{Source}
{Source}
That last one just kills me! It's so good.

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I have. If you have any good ones, feel free to send them my way (or comment with the link) - I'd LOVE to see them!

Happy Tuesday Friends! 
#almosthappyhumpday #midweekgiggles





Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin.

3 comments:

  1. As usual you lit up my day! Lol I am so excited to diligently follow your blog again :D
    Thanks for the laughs... the last one is for sure a good one :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed your comments while you were away.
      I'm glad you're home and we can be avid bloggers together again.

      Delete
  2. Way too funny :) Have a great summer Brooke!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...