Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crazy Cat Lady Cliche


Hey Friends,

             I'm sure we've all heard of single women and the crazy cat lady stereotype, right? Yeah, well this morning I was listening to the radio and they mentioned a story about a woman that possessed the largest cat memorabilia in the world. In most cases this wouldn't have fazed me....but they kept cracking jokes about her probably being single. Bullseye.

              Does this bother you? Or am I just being overly sensitive? Normally I think the Crazy Cat Lady thing to be hilarious, but for some reason it just rubbed me the wrong way today.

              Anyway...when I got home today I started looking up this idea on our good friend Google and these little gems showed up (strangely enough, even though I was slightly off putted by the story I heard this morning, these pictures still made me howl):
{Source}


http://s3.favim.com/orig/43/9gag-cat-lady-cats-charlotte-die-alone-with-72-cats-Favim.com-363935.jpg
{Source}

{Source}

And last, but certainly not least....

I'm sure most of us have seen this unfortunate video. In a sad way I feel sorry for poor Debbie. Sadly, people will remember this about her. Poor Debbie. Best of luck to you in your attempt to find love.


Hope these gave you a chuckle.
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my... who ever thought that cats were a good substitute for a husband... in my humble opinion I would much rather be a crazy horse lady or something fun at least!
    Thanks for a the chuckle... and those stories rub me the wrong way too, I think it is just the joking about something that to us right now is a serious and close to heart matter.

    Thanks for your hilarity :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...