Thursday, January 19, 2012

Letter to My Future Husband


Dear Future Husband,
      
       My love. I have no idea who you may be, where you may live or what you may do. Maybe we'll meet 5 years down the road, maybe we met in grade school, or maybe we'll meet one day at Chapters in the autobiography section (wishful thinking!) - who knows! But I do know this: I love you. I love you to the very core of my being, and I think about you often. I think about our life together, our marriage, our family - I can't wait until we are together! I am so thankful that you will one day be in my life; you are the answer to my prayers. God is so faithful. He is writing the beautiful love story that we will one day be able to call our own. He has the pen, all we need to do is be patient and wait for His timing.
    
        While being single can cause much loneliness and heartache, I am thinking of you and our "one-day" future together. It's so easy to dwell on what we don't have in our lives, especially a significant other, but I thank God that He has a time and a place when we will meet - maybe we already have (and if we have, I pray that God revels you to me in His own time) - and I take great comfort in knowing that He is using my singleness to prepare and mold me into the woman who will one day be your wife.

       I don't know where you are today, but I'm praying for you, as I do everyday.  I pray that you use this time to become a man of honour, and one who will one day become the leader of our household. I hope that you are living your life in a way that is pleasing to our Father, for that will determine the kind of man, husband and father you are going to become.


I love you yesterday, today and forever.


Your future wife, 


3 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing and really encouraging. I pray for my future spouse too and def think about them. What a beautiful promise it is to know that its all in Gods timing. So beautifully written! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! I wish I wrote a letter like this. It will be so lovely to show your future husband and children:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently praying that I can soon post this onto my blog.... I don't think I am ready yet (gotta get a certain image of who that person is first lol).

    Thanks for yet another post that challenges and inspires us.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...