Wednesday, February 13, 2013

another valentines alone...


       Truthfully, I'm not that sad that I'm single on Valentine's Day.

                               No, really, I'm not!


I don't feel like crying hysterically....
{Source}
 Or sitting in a field by myself....
{Source}

But I do feel like jumping for joy.
{Source}
Well...maybe not quite. 
Slight exaggeration.



Yes, it's nice to be showered with love.

Yes, it's nice to receive candy and chocolate.

Yes, it's nice to be given lovey-dovey cards and poems.

Yes, it's nice to be taken out for dinner.


      Yes, all of those things are nice. But none of them even come close to measuring up to the gift that I've already been given; a gift we've all been given. And how sweet it is!

{Source}

       As cheesy as it sounds, I may not have an earthy valentine, but I'll always have Jesus; He's the ultimate valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day fellow Single Gals. 

Remember, Valentine or not, we've got each other, and we've got Christ. 
What more could we really need?

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! John 3v16!! For me V.day is about that and showing love to my friends and family!! It's about Celebrating L.O.V.E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful way to look at it!
      Thank for reading Cindy!
      - B

      Delete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...