Friday, February 08, 2013

beautiful, beautiful

I have to be honest with you.

I am starting this blog post with nothing in mind.

Nothing but a verse that has been in my mind for over a week now.

Forgive me if this post lacks sense or rational, but as of right now, I put the pen in God's hands.
__________________________________________________________________

         "So what's the verse" you may ask? Good question. It's Ecclesiastes 3:11. Ring any bells?

{Source}

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God as done from beginning to end." (NIV)

         Isn't that the truth in life? God has promised us that He will make things come full circle in HIS own time (emphasis on HIS own time). He doesn't promise us that will will understand His doings, He doesn't promise us that it will happen when WE want it to. But He does promise that whatever and whenever He does do it, it will be in our best interest (Jer. 29:11). I can only hope and pray that this includes our singleness as well; and I truly believe it does.

If you're anywhere in Southern Ontario today - I hope you have a lovely winter-filled weekend!


          


5 comments:

  1. found you on pinterest.
    thanks for writing this - it's exactly what i needed to hear today.

    god bless.
    - Dar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found some insight in this post Dar.
      The Lord works in mysterious ways - He always leads you to what He needs you to hear.

      Thank you for reading & I hope you stop in again sometime.
      - B

      Delete
  2. :) He also reassure us in Romans 8v28 that it doesn't matter how things start off, they will eventually end up in good, for our GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that! Our God is so great and so loving.

      Even though I know countless verses where He tells us that He's watching out for us - it still surprises me and makes me overcome with emotion.

      What an awesome God we serve.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...