Monday, April 15, 2013

"Expert" Advice on Women



So who exactly are these experts?

These guys.
{Source}   

No, I'm not kidding you.
\Well.....maybe "experts" is a strong term.


Ever heard of the tv show called Duck Dynasty? If not, you're missing out!

       Duck Dynasty is about a family down in West Monroe, Louisiana who made a multi-million dollar company making duck calls. They are hilarious rednecks who love the Lord. 'Nuff said.


And they have some wonderful jewels of wisdom for the gentleman seeking "womanly advice". 

{Source}

 

{Source}
{Source}

{Source}

bahaha! They just kill me!

What am I watching as I write this? Why Season 1 of Duck Dynasty course!

If watching Duck Dynasty is wrong...I don't want to be right!



She gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...