Tuesday, August 06, 2013

I've Been Nominated!

Hey Friends,

So...exciting news!!! My new blogging friend Hilary just nominated me for the Liebster award! I "met" Hilary when she first contacted me to guest post on The Queit Place, but she also blogs over at ryhilllove.

* I've been doing some research on this award. And from reading this post specifically, I learned that it is an honoury official, non-official award. Does that make sense? So even though it may not be such an official award, I am, nevertheless, honoured. It's fun to get to know other bloggers!

{Source}

The Rules of the Liebster Award
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate up to 11 other blogs with 200 followers or less.
5. Ask 11 new questions for the nominees to respond to.
11 Facts About Me
My guilty pleasure isNSYNC and Britney Spears
I'm a knit-o-holic
Besides the fact that she's 3 years older, my sister is pretty much my twin
My favourite movie of all time is My Best Friend's Wedding with Julia Roberts
My favourite ice cream flavour is bubble gum (but only if it has REAL bubble gum in it)
My favourite novels are Still Alice and Sarah's Key
 I HATE talking on the phone
I'm in my 5th and final year of university
The first thing I notice about people is their shoes 
I'm obsessed with green tea lemonade from Starbucks
Scarves are my favouite accessory ever

Answer to Previous Questions
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is the same as my grandmother's; Emily.
2. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Definitly not! I'm such a kicker.
3. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?
Yellow. It's so bright and cheery!
4. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm reading 3 books actually. 1) There are No Shortcuts by Rafe Esquith, 2) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and 3) Looking for Alaska by john Green.
5. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can make balloon animals, does that count?
6. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING?
I have been bloggging for about a year and a half...and loving every minute of it!
7. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BEGIN BLOGGING?
I was looking for a site for someone like. I coulnd't find one that I could "connect" to, so I started my own.
8. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Greece; it's my dream vacation.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Sunflower.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF
My sense of humour (and if I had to pick another...I'd say my smile).
11. WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
I'm passionate about working with children. It's something that no matter how much I do it, I love it more and more. 
Nominations
 Amanda from Canadian Christian Gal
Brianna from Tea with Bri
Breanna from Meet the Marshalls

New Questions
1.  How long have you been blogging?
2. Do you have any "blogger inspirations" that you look up to? 
3. What's your favourite television show?
4. Do you have a special talent?
5. What is something you're most proud of in your life?
6. What book are you currently reading?
7. Do you have any hobbies?
8. What's your favourite movie?
9. What are your top 3 favourite websites?
10. What's your favourite beauty product?
11. Where is one place in the world that you would love to go?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! There is clearly a lot that I don't know about you. For obvious reasons of course. ;) I love that you don't untie your shoes, I don't either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved reading more about you aw well! It's always fun getting to know other bloggers! Thanks for the nomination.

      Delete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...