Thursday, November 08, 2012

9 Things to Get to Know Me Better {Part 1}




           I've seen a couple of my blogger friends share some things about themselves to their readers lately, and I thought to myself "Brooke, it's been almost a year, tell the people a little more about yourself." So here we are (whether you like it or not).
----------------------------------------------------------

1. The 10 year old in me secretly hopes that *NSYNC will do a reunion tour soon. Don't we all?!


2. I have some mad balloon-making skills. I know I have this little fact on my "About Me" page, but I think it's cool, so I brag about it when I can.


3. I'm totally in love with scarves. I wear them almost everyday. My favourite for the fall outfit is a bulky sweater, jeans and a scarf. Outfit made in scarf-heaven!


4. My favourite place on earth is Joy Bible Camp. With the exception of this past summer, I have gone up to camp every year for the past 14 years. Because of work and a previous vacation taken, I was unable to go this year. I miss it so much. It's a place where I've grown so much in my relationship with Christ and a place where I've met some wonderful lifelong friends. JBC is my home-away-from-home.


5. Lately, I've been a knit-o-holic. Just ask my mother. I think I'm obsessed. And this weekend I'm going to learn how to crochet. Obsession loves company!


6. I've had the same best friend for the last 21 years. How many people can say that? You can meet her over at Meet the Marshall's.

{weren't we cute?!}

7.  I'm obsessed with cleanliness and order, but not in my own room. Does that make sense? My room at home is an utter disaster, but when I lived on my own, there was never a time when I had clothes on the floor or my bed was not made. I don't think this makes sense to me either, it's just the way it is. 

{this was not just me...but you get the picture}

8. I HATE being late. Therefore, I am almost always early.


9. I'm a huge book geek. Seriously, if I were no longer in school, I think I'd be up to my ears in books. I just love em' so much. Need book recommendations? I'm your girl!

 -----------------------------------------------------------

That's all you get for now friends. 9 completely random tidbits of information about me! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me better!

So tell me, what's something I don't know about you?

2 comments:

  1. haha love all the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, we have 3.7 and 9 in common. This was a great ideas Brooke,I love getting to know people a bit more.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...