Sunday, April 08, 2012

Worth the Wait



Dear Future Husband,

Lately I’ve been coming to the realisation that maybe I spend too much time fantasising about the future; our future. I think that sometimes I can get caught up in the “one day” syndrome (or living vicariously through other’s relationships) and forget to live for today. I think it is fine to think about your future sometimes – but maybe I do it too much???

So, this is what I’m trying to do: to wait patiently. Sounds easy enough, right? God has a time and a place where we will meet, and it is my goal, from this day forward, to wait patiently for that moment to come. I don’t know when it will be, I don’t know where it will be. But I do know this, as long as I wait for God’s timing, it will be perfect. Psalm 27:14 instructs us to do just that, to wait on God – “Wait for the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.You are worth waiting for.

I love you today, tomorrow and forever.

Your Future Wife,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...