Friday, August 03, 2012

Hey Girl...

Have you seen those "Hey Girl" Ryan Gosling posts? 
(If your not from the Hamilton area these may seem a bit odd to you...)
Well, it's gotten to a new level...

"Hey Christian Girl" is a tumblr site that started a couple months ago. They are completely cheesy, but completely addicting. I am guilty of going on every couple weeks and reading through all the different posts. They are hilarious, really, they are!

Below is just a few favourites that I have come across. Hope you enjoy them (to see more click here)!







Hope you enjoyed these as much as I have! 

1 comment:

  1. lol... yes I have enjoyed them as much as you have. I look forward to some great chats in the fall.
    Thank you for all you share :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...