Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'll Wait

Yet another little gem of wisdom from Spiritually Single (Unequally Yoked).

 

Lord, I will be patient because I choose your timing.
Lord, I will trust you even if people say I'm running out of time.
Lord, I will listen to your voice over my loud thoughts.
Lord, I will believe even when I don't understand.
Lord, I will wait because I know you love me.
Help me Lord for I can't do any of these without You


Can you say this?
Can you say this with confidence?

              This most definitely does not  just relate to singleness; it can connect with anything really. Is there something in your life where you feel as though others are on the "fast track" and you're simply on the sidelines watching? Maybe it's having a successful job, buying a home, having children, getting married, the list goes on and on....

Are you able to trust in God's timing?


"Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act." (Psalm 37:7)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...