Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Testimony Tuesday

Hello Friends.

           I was asked to write out a little something for my friend Bre who blogs over at Meet the Marshall's. I've known Bre for forever, so it was an honour to whip something up for her - that's what we "blog" friends have to do for each other! She writes about what God is teaching her, life, marriage and babies (aka Little Brooke Jr.). Definitely check it out and show her some blog love.

Anywho, today, I am featured on her "Testimony Tuesday" post. Very exciting!





3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are such an encouragement to me Brooke. So glad to have the chance to read your blogs and hear more about what God is doing in your life. May He continue to use you in this next year of school to both encourage and challenge those around you.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...