Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Greetings

Happy Christmas Eve Eve Everyone!

May 
you be
blessed with the
joy and comfort that  comes
from the holiday. May the Magic of 
the Christmas season
surround you and your loved
ones with laughter, love and life long
memories.  I just wanted to thank you all for
your kinds words and
encouragement to me during
the beginning stages of my blog. This
is something that I never thought I would be bold enough 
to do, but knowing that so
many people support me makes it 
easier for me to carry on writing. I wish many
blessings upon you all this Christmas season. Thank you all for
being a blessing_
_____to me.____
___- Brooke <3_


"But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David 
a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
  
Luke 2:10-14 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...