Monday, January 09, 2012

When God Writes Your Love Story

            So I began reading this really great book called When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric & Leslie Ludy. I'm only a couple chapters into the book, but so far it's fantastic. I just wanted to share with you a little passage from the introduction that really touched my heart, and has been something that I've thought about over the last few days.


"A quiet challenge deeply touched my spirit in that moment. It was as if God was tenderly standing before me, with tears of boundless love in His eyes, whispering to my heart, You have searched for true love in your own way. But My ways are not your ways. I want to script a beautiful tale that's just for you, but first you must trust Me with the pen of this precious area of your life. Will you let me write your love story?"

             I can just picture God saying that to me. He desires us to experience true love, the way He intended it to be, not Hollywood's distorted version of it. God has something better in store for us, more than we could possibly imagine!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow broke these are AMAZING and INSPIRATIONAL!! I just read your first one, but couldn't stop reading....they were all so good! I can totally relate, as a lot of my friends are in relationships and I keep on wondering if I'll ever have a boyfriend, but thanks to you I have a whole new perspective!! Thanks so much, and keep on writing! <3
    -Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... that is beautiful... What a challenge it can be to give God the pen in that area of our life sometimes (that totally relates to the article I just wrote for the Crown).
    We know He has something better in store for us.. yet we are still hesitant to give Him full reign and control over our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...