Tuesday, January 24, 2012

(You)Tube Tusesday

Yes, I'm going to show you a couple videos today. 
And no, I couldn't think of a better name for this post than "(You)Tube Tuesday"!!


              My sister (aka. my biggest blog fan!) actually sent me this first video. It's a Terri Clarke music video for her song "The One." I'm not a huge country-music fan, but I gotta say - it's a pretty good tune. Have a listen! The lyrics are posted here.



              This next video I absolutely love! I saw a post on facebook of this guy on a friend's wall a couple weeks ago, watched it, and LOVED it! So then I watched more of his videos, and found this little jewel. He's hilarious! Take a look & enjoy! Here is "Ten Ways to Get the RIGHT Guy to Like You."


Happy "(You)Tube Tuesday" fellow single gals (and not-so-single gals)! Hope these videos help brighten your day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I actually really like the second video lol. Really wise, and funny too :D
    Thanks yet again for your encouraging posts... :D

    God bless
    P.s. I like the title lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I love this guy's videos! They're so funny, but have an element of truth to them! So worth watching! Thanks for reading <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...