Thursday, March 15, 2012

2,300 Views

           Today marks 2300 views on my blog! I can't believe it! This journey over that last 5 months was something I never thought I could take on. Starting a blog on my adventures of singleness was a HUGE hop, step, and a jump outside my comfort zone, and couldn't have been done without the confidence that comes from my faith in Jesus Christ.

           I've received so many wonderful and encouraging words from my friends and family about this blog and the things that God has laid upon my heart to share with you all. And I just wanted to say: THANK YOU! It has been a huge blessing to know, not just that people are reading it, but that it's been something that they have been needing to hear; something that God has laid upon their hearts, as well as mine.

          When I writing my posts I begin with something that God has stuck inside my head (and can't seem to get it out until I write it down). Most times I have no idea where I want to go with this idea or what my main point is going to be, but somehow God makes it all happen. He allows me to convey my message, correction: His message, with clarity and in a way other people will be able to relate. It's amazing how God works, isn't it?!

         This reminds me of one of Jesus' miracles! The story where Jesus feeds the crowd of 5000 people out of just 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. This story has been resonating with me this last little while. The idea that God can take something so little (like my blog) and and turn it into something that feeds and influences others. It's definitely not about me, it's about what God can do with something so seemingly insignificant. It's amazing; He's amazing!

Anyway! I wanted to share my favourite posts from the last couple of months!
1. Single Girl Prayer
2. When God Writes Your Love Story
3. Courageous
4. Promises, Promises
5. Letter to My Future Husband
6. Feeling Alone? Join the Club.

Thank you for taking time to read my blog. I hope you continue on this crazy journey with me, because God's not done teaching me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...